Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bloody Mary Died of What?!

So Kadence has been battling this little girl for a while at school. This little girl, we'll call her "Allison"- LOL. So Allison told Kadence the legend of Bloody Mary. For those of you that don't know I'll tell you:

You stand in a dark room with nothing but a candle in front of a mirror. You say Bloody Mary 3 times. Supposedly she appears in the mirror and then kills you in some way or another.

Why does a 6 year old know this story! I went to the school and the counselor talked to the little girl, but of course that didn't stop Kadence's fears. She was driving us all crazy about this. She would make Colton or Bruce go upstairs with her, she wouldn't take a bath or go to the bathroom by herself and she absolutely would not sleep in the dark.

So yesterday after piano lessons with my dear friend Emily; Kadence informs me that Bloody Mary died of Breast Cancer or poison. WTH...LOL. Me and Ty looked at each other and bust out laughing! Where in the world! So I asked Emily and she tells me that Kadence wouldn't go to the bathroom so he amazing husband wikipedia'd it and that's what it said!

Well we had a good laugh and then a real quick THANK YOU GOD because Kadence accepted that and has moved on past Bloody Mary!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad she is over her fear. I remember this game from when we were kids, even though I never tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the phrase "She wouldn't be allowed in our house anyway" might have also been used.

    ReplyDelete